Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Army Museum Brussels: Display Cabinet for headgear

Article about: Hi, had the good fortune to get into the museum for a couple of hours last month during a trip to Belgium...……….nice ! cheers Tony

Default Army Museum Brussels: Display Cabinet for headgear

Hi, had the good fortune to get into the museum for a couple of hours last month during a trip to Belgium...……….nice !

cheers

Tony

Army Museum Brussels: Display Cabinet for headgearArmy Museum Brussels: Display Cabinet for headgearArmy Museum Brussels: Display Cabinet for headgearArmy Museum Brussels: Display Cabinet for headgearArmy Museum Brussels: Display Cabinet for headgearArmy Museum Brussels: Display Cabinet for headgearArmy Museum Brussels: Display Cabinet for headgearArmy Museum Brussels: Display Cabinet for headgear

A very impressive collection of headgear..

Thank you for sharing

Smitty

The museum did have the pick of the spoils following the end of the hostilities ! The ww2 display is superb as well and they have a collection of Imperial Russian Militaria that is unsurpassed. Worth going too the museum just for that. Never saw anything Imperial at all in the Moscow museum, unsurprisingly !!!!!!!!

Wow, wish I had the opportunity to go in there and pick just one to take home to my collection!
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

When I went they were doing an offer......buy one and get one free �� .if only��