Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

GdC-Regiment der Gardes du Corps Headgear

Article about: All Ebays--just do a worldwide search. However, these things are not going cheap--that Red Cross visor went for \\$467. This Garde du Corps visor went for \\$1030, and it was not even a prestige

Default GdC-Regiment der Gardes du Corps Headgear

GdC Rennreiter (silk-top).
    Note all-white interior.
    Credit: ctf
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture GdC-Regiment der Gardes du Corps Headgear   GdC-Regiment der Gardes du Corps Headgear  

GdC-Regiment der Gardes du Corps Headgear   GdC-Regiment der Gardes du Corps Headgear  

Last edited by stonemint; 02-28-2015 at 11:17 PM.
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

?

Default Re: Post Your Kaiserreich (Imperial) Headgear!

Attachment 479080GdC-Regiment der Gardes du Corps HeadgearGdC-Regiment der Gardes du Corps HeadgearPicked up this officer's schirmutze for the Garde du Corps, or Kurassier Regt.nr.4, at the SOS. It's shape is a bit lower than some, so I am guessing it's from 1900-1910 or so.

BobS
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture GdC-Regiment der Gardes du Corps Headgear  
    Last edited by stonemint; 02-28-2015 at 11:16 PM.

GdC Officer.

Credit: CTF
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture GdC-Regiment der Gardes du Corps Headgear   GdC-Regiment der Gardes du Corps Headgear  

Last edited by stonemint; 11-22-2015 at 02:25 AM.

Boxed GdC.
    Credit: bmm

GdC-Regiment der Gardes du Corps Headgear   GdC-Regiment der Gardes du Corps Headgear  

GdC Tellermuetze w/ the Ponceau Red band.
    Credit: Tony (& the late) Kaiser
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture GdC-Regiment der Gardes du Corps Headgear  

GdC Officer
    Attached Images Attached Images GdC-Regiment der Gardes du Corps Headgear  GdC-Regiment der Gardes du Corps Headgear  GdC-Regiment der Gardes du Corps Headgear  GdC-Regiment der Gardes du Corps Headgear 

GdC feldgrau visor.
    (cwi)

Unmarked NCO:
    Attached Images Attached Images GdC-Regiment der Gardes du Corps Headgear  GdC-Regiment der Gardes du Corps Headgear  GdC-Regiment der Gardes du Corps Headgear  GdC-Regiment der Gardes du Corps Headgear 

GdC Officer:

GdC Officer
    (cwi)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast