Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Imperial German Hussar "Busby" Skull. Any Help Appreciated.

Article about: I'm looking for some help with this. I know the pictures aren't great but the seller is sending me more tomorrow and I wanted to get this started. I will add the new pictures tomorrow when I

Default Imperial German Hussar "Busby" Skull. Any Help Appreciated.

I'm looking for some help with this. I know the pictures aren't great but the seller is sending me more tomorrow and I wanted to get this started. I will add the new pictures tomorrow when I get them.
    I like it but what do you guys think? I've checked around and looked at some threads but I'm not 100% sure. I know member CBH (Chris) has one of these. I've always wanted one and this is the first time that I've found one for sale. Any help is greatly appreciated.
    Thanks everyone!

Luke

Imperial German Hussar "Busby" Skull. Any Help Appreciated.Imperial German Hussar "Busby" Skull. Any Help Appreciated.Imperial German Hussar "Busby" Skull. Any Help Appreciated.Imperial German Hussar "Busby" Skull. Any Help Appreciated.

A couple more.

Imperial German Hussar "Busby" Skull. Any Help Appreciated.Imperial German Hussar "Busby" Skull. Any Help Appreciated.Imperial German Hussar "Busby" Skull. Any Help Appreciated.Imperial German Hussar "Busby" Skull. Any Help Appreciated.

Originals of these are few and far between. I
    would suggest sending a PM to our forum moderator
    Oradour or member Adler. These guys should be
    able to help you.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

I hope it works out for you Luke!

Greg: Hopefully Steve and Karel will see this and comment. If anyone knows they certainly do. Thanks!

Thank you, Glenn.

Luke

Luke.....I quote myself from an earlier thread, "Sorry but its a copy....it completely lacks the crisp detailing, it is a so called 'Galvano' copy, the details should be a crisp mirror image back and front, it is important to know how the plates were made back then, a male and female half stamped together. Notice how the detail on the rear is not crisp, but just as soft as the front, i did not have one in my old Imperial collection..but have examined a couple of genuine ones over the years, the fastening pins on the rear are not reinforced, i.e. soldered onto a small oval backing plates" Have a read through these threads... https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/imper...thinghy-16032/ and https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/imper...-skull-173128/
    Prost ! Steve.

Thank you, Steve. As much as I wanted it to be original I'm glad you are here to set me straight. I searched the web for hours last night and unfortunately I still thought it had a really good chance. I had read your quote from that older thread but I guess I'm confused. If I get better pictures I will still post them even though it really isn't going to make a difference. Thanks again, Steve. Whatever you're getting paid as a Moderator it isn't enough!

Luke

New pictures.

Imperial German Hussar "Busby" Skull. Any Help Appreciated.Imperial German Hussar "Busby" Skull. Any Help Appreciated.Imperial German Hussar "Busby" Skull. Any Help Appreciated.Imperial German Hussar "Busby" Skull. Any Help Appreciated.Imperial German Hussar "Busby" Skull. Any Help Appreciated.

Imperial German Hussar "Busby" Skull. Any Help Appreciated.Imperial German Hussar "Busby" Skull. Any Help Appreciated.Imperial German Hussar "Busby" Skull. Any Help Appreciated.Imperial German Hussar "Busby" Skull. Any Help Appreciated.Hello everybody !
    I don't know if it's going to be helpful ,but you can compare with mine . It's not in the perfect shape , but sure original .
    best regards
    Last edited by countaries; 09-13-2013 at 07:06 PM.

countaries: Thank you so much for showing yours! Have you had it in your collection long?

Luke

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast