Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Support Troops Headgear (Dunkelblau u. Feldgrau)

Article about: Sachsen Train NCO:

Veterinarian in feldgrau w/ velvet band.
    Credit: Tony/spandau
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Support Troops Headgear (Dunkelblau u. Feldgrau)  
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

Veterinarian Officer visor in Feldgrau.
    Piping is carmine, band is black velvet.
    White silk liner:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Support Troops Headgear (Dunkelblau u. Feldgrau)   Support Troops Headgear (Dunkelblau u. Feldgrau)  

Last edited by stonemint; 05-31-2021 at 02:55 AM.

Saxon Zahlmeister NCO:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Support Troops Headgear (Dunkelblau u. Feldgrau)   Support Troops Headgear (Dunkelblau u. Feldgrau)  

Being sold as Kraftfahr:

"WW1 Prussian Officers Carl Henkel Oil-Skin Kraftweir Driver's Peak Cap Hat. It is a black oil-skin hat with red piping, worn by Kraftweir (Drivers). Named to Heinn Rahning. Manufactured by Carl Henkel in Bielefeld. Features an Imperial German Reichskokade and a Prussian cockade. Comes with a black chin strap and black side buttons. The hat is in great condition, only a touch of mothing on the front red piping, and minor wear on the leather sweatband."

Support Troops Headgear (Dunkelblau u. Feldgrau)   Support Troops Headgear (Dunkelblau u. Feldgrau)  

Support Troops Headgear (Dunkelblau u. Feldgrau)   Support Troops Headgear (Dunkelblau u. Feldgrau)  

Feldgrau Zahlmeister:

Oilcloth Kraftfahr

Prussian Feldpost troops:
    (Rincewind)

Sachsen Reserve Officer Veterinarian:

Hard to tell, but the piping appears to be faded carmine.
    If so, it is a veterinarian officer visor.

Part of the same Konvolut as above (this one has a plain black wool band instead of velvet):

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast