MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Militaer Verdienstkreuz II Klasse m /KD (Military Service Cross 2nd Class with War Decoration.)

Article about: Trying to find a value on this item. I was informed that it's a Militaer Verdienstkreuz II Klasse m /KD (Military Service Cross 2nd Class with War Decoration. I know a little about EK's (Tha

Default Militaer Verdienstkreuz II Klasse m /KD (Military Service Cross 2nd Class with War Decoration.)

Trying to find a value on this item. I was informed that it's a Militaer Verdienstkreuz II Klasse m /KD (Military Service Cross 2nd Class with War Decoration. I know a little about EK's (Thanks to Chopperman.) But this is beyond my collecting area.

Militaer Verdienstkreuz II Klasse m /KD (Military Service Cross 2nd Class with War Decoration.)

Hi, check this link : - The Austrian Military Merit Cross 1914-1918 Yours is a neck order & not very common. Very classy looking with the green enamels. There should be a hallmark/maker mark on the medals top ring. Can you post some more detailed pics? Cheers, Richard.

?

MVK II. class with war decoration II. class. These crosses have separate classes also for war decorations. This is war decoration of II. class, that is bigger in diameter than III. class decoration, and wreath is green enamelled, while III. class wreath is just gilded.

Miro