Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

My Collection

Article about: by relicz Of particular interest is the Ignoto Militi - Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Rome piece on the bottom shelf. I found a plaque some years back. Is that a statue or a plaque remnant? I

Default Re: My Collection

Some very neat pieces.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

pfff i wish that digging with metal detector wasn't illegal here in Greece Nice collection btw

Quote by sandgroper View Post
    Wow!
    I think I've just had the words taken out of me mouth ;-)

?

Default hi

Some finds of past summer.....
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Collection   My Collection  

My Collection   My Collection  

My Collection   My Collection  

My Collection  

?

Amazing and the fruit looks delicious!

Eric

?

The quality and variety of your finds are terrific, but the obvious question is have you ever found any human remains? if so what is the process/regulations that you have to follow?
    just intested. In Belgium and France it is a proven fact that many British/Commonwealth (and of cse all other nations) fallen personnel will never ever be identified as diggers have hunted the items but not declared the remains. Either too much trouble or they are digging illegally. As always it is a small minority that give the greater group a bad name.
    Mark

?

Hi Mark

Personaly i have never found entire soldier body. Some my friends have found a lot of soldiers . They provide to transport the human remains (depende of nationality Italian or Austrohungarian/German) to a common cemetery nearby. Personaly i have my way....I have found some human bones (of legs,hands etc...) i,ll made a small piramides with stones an i put a wooden cross. I speak a few words wit him and pray a Lords prayer. If ia found entire soldier i would do the same as my friend,s.

Sašo

?

Default Romanian

It is well known that the Romanian was also on Isonzo front....Today i recived confirm of that.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Collection   My Collection  

My Collection  

good collections.

?

Default today,s find

Some nice new pieces for the collection went today digging,with new entry gewehr mod. 1888..

Last edited by lokvar; 04-20-2014 at 12:17 PM.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast