Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Please Help with identification of uniform!!!

Article about: My grandfather served in the Austro-Hungarian Army during WW1. However in this picture My father and I have trouble identifying the uniform as it doesn't look like an Austrian uniform. On th

Default Please Help with identification of uniform!!!

My grandfather served in the Austro-Hungarian Army during WW1. However in this picture My father and I have trouble identifying the uniform as it doesn't look like an Austrian uniform. On the back of the photo it says "Czechoslovakia Reserve Drill 1926". My grandfather did live in Czechoslovakia for a while post WW1, but my 2 questions are why would be be in the Army then, and what is the uniform from (the main question)? And if you know anything related to the uniform (i.e. rank, unit etc) please pleae tell, he died about 40 years ago and never really told anything.

Please add a photo.
    I have removed your link as we do not allow the use of outside photo hosting sites here.
    This thread will assist you in uploading the photo you mention.
    Visual Guide to Upload Photos
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)