Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Pre World War 1 Austrian Medals

Article about: Hey guys i recently picked these medals up at the Chicago-land Reenacter fest. I payed around 40\\$ for all of them. Did i do well? Can you guys help me id them please. Thanks Ryan

?

Default Pre World War 1 Austrian Medals

Hey guys i recently picked these medals up at the Chicago-land Reenacter fest. I payed around 40$ for all of them. Did i do well? Can you guys help me id them please.
    Thanks
    Ryan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Pre World War 1 Austrian Medals   Pre World War 1 Austrian Medals  

Pre World War 1 Austrian Medals   Pre World War 1 Austrian Medals  

?

Default Re: Pre World War 1 Austrian Medals

Bump for night crowd. Need help to i.d please
    Ryan

YOU DID OK ON THE PRICE.......THE TOP RIGHT IS THE AUSTRIAN 1908 CIVIL JUBILEE CROSS TO COMMEMORATE THE 60th ANNIVERSARY OF THE REIGN OF FRANZ JOSEPH 1
    THE TOP LEFT IS THE AUSTRIA HUNGARY MEDAL TO COMMEMORATE THE 50th ANNIVERSARY OF THE KAISER'S REIGN 1848-1898 ALSO KNOWN AS (SIGNUM MEMORIAE) MEDAL ( TOKEN OF REMEMBRANCE) I AM NOT FAMILIAR WITH THE LAST MEDAL .... NEED A BETTER PHOTO FOR MY OLD EYES...........DAVE H
    Last edited by SADolch; 02-03-2013 at 04:51 AM.

?

Thank you so much Dave, here are some better pictures of the unkown medal.
    Thanks Again
    Ryan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Pre World War 1 Austrian Medals   Pre World War 1 Austrian Medals  

Ryan.....1882 French medal from the (City of " Massilis" which is now " Marseille") Massilia Civitas) ( societe L'alliances des meres de famille company alliances of the mothers) ??????? hope this helps............DAVE H