Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Rare Alpine Kaiserschuetzen

Article about: Greetings Friends, Here's a rare Alpine Kaiser-Schuetzen Badge that I was able to score recently... The Motto of the Kaiserschuetzen-Regiment 1 reads "Sieg oder Tod im Alpenrot!"-

Default Rare Alpine Kaiserschuetzen

Greetings Friends,
    Here's a rare Alpine Kaiser-Schuetzen Badge that I was able to score recently...
    The Motto of the Kaiserschuetzen-Regiment 1 reads "Sieg oder Tod im Alpenrot!"- "Victory or Death in the Alpine Glow"...(Alpenrot literally translates to "Alpine-Red")...
    Hope you like it as much as I do...
    cheers, Glenn
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Rare Alpine Kaiserschuetzen   Rare Alpine Kaiserschuetzen  

?

Nice one friend.

?

Amazing copy....i think is one of worsts.

Quote by lokvar View Post
    Amazing copy....i think is one of worsts.
    Please explain and post photos of your example for reference.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Ok...let,go...

Unfortunately i dont, have this kappenabzeichen in my collection...but i have contact my friend from Italy , and he will send me pictures from both side.

The only reference i have is from books and memory when i see it...

From the book: weight 5,86 g
    Measures 34,85mm # 34,92 mm
    On the back the mark of atelie GURSCHNER WIEN

And the other two kappenabzeichen posted by Glenn.....sorry but i think also that are copy or fantasy item...in 25 years i never seen them, and belive i have see a lot of those kappenabzeichen!! Better than you buy new kappenabzeichen, buy some books of them and learn...

Thi is an good on for 450 eur...600 USD... 5 years ago...https://www.sixbid.com/browse.html?a...557&lot=239904

Sašo
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Rare Alpine Kaiserschuetzen   Rare Alpine Kaiserschuetzen  

Last edited by lokvar; 05-04-2016 at 09:55 PM.

You're going to have to do better than that, friend...in fact, they appear identical aside from differing overall condition...A Photo of the reverse would be appreciated, nor are these official badges to begin with; Variants are to be expected...as for having studied the subject "better than me"- duly noted-...Your Italian Book states "Privately Produced" and "Possibly Commissioned by "...that's a fancy way of saying they don't know for sure...Posting "I don't like it" or "it's a fake" without some convincing evidence, -such as your own examples would be appreciated...
    Good Luck out there,
    cheers, Glenn