Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Silver Cross of Merit with Crown & swords and ribbon

Article about: Forum Being out of my collecting area, still couldn't say "no". It's gorgeous! I'm sure Richard and some other members can shed more light on it than I, but I had to have it. Final

That's a fantastic looking award!.....

Thank you all who have responded. My small WW1 collection is slowly growing.

Mark
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

great examples everyone. my jaw smashed the keybord when i saw all those cased medals though.

Quote by medalman90 View Post
    great examples everyone. my jaw smashed the keybord when i saw all those cased medals though.
    Cheers medalman90

great looking award..

John
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

Quote by Greenhorn View Post
    Forum

Being out of my collecting area, still couldn't say "no". It's gorgeous! I'm sure Richard and some other members can shed more light on it than I, but I had to have it. Finally took some pictures of it. Enjoy

Mark
    "LIKE"
    A very lovely award Mark!
    I have thought about acquiring some WW I awards but as my collection mostly focuses on relatives and their service, I wouldn't know where to start. Unfortunately, I wouldn't know where to stop either.
    Congrats,
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2