Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

1st Pattern E.Pack Heer Dagger with Slant grip

Article about: This early E-Pack Heer dagger landed today on my doorstep and im delighted. The dagger is heavily silvered. These early daggers have lots of hand work in them : hand engraved pommel with dot

An exceptionally nice addition Gerrit!
    I don't think I have ever seen a Pack Army yet.
    Nice!
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 1st Pattern E.Pack Heer Dagger with Slant grip
    P
    Many

You have done it again Ger!!! another top quality piece in your fine collection excellent maker aswell
    thanks for showing,
    cheers Ronnie

?

Thank you all Gents for the nice reply's
    I've been looking for an all matching early Heer Slant dagger for 2 years now and finally found this one in Germany.
    I was very excited to come accross such a beauty that I instantly called Danny and mailed him the pics for his opinion.
    After the buy the dagger failed to arrive so after 8days i mailed the seller which webshop already gave the shipped notification 8 days ago, the seller apologized and said the dagger wasnt even shipped
    So another 7 days past till yesterday, its been well worth the wait!

Ger

Well worth the wait Ger !!!!

Hey Ger my friend,
    i like the crossguard on this one. A very nice piece of history you have there again.
    Handle and blade seem to be impeccable.
    greetings from Germany. Peter

?

Ger yet another excellent dagger..Love the handle on this 1 is looks an amazing colour..The whole set up looks really good..well worht the wait & thanks for the great pictures... Cheers Terry.

Hello Ger!
    Thanks for your PM. I've not been well and was away for about 2 weeks. Sorry.
    But you have definitely landed the nicest hand-chased/enhanced early Pack I've ever seen!
    Excellent piece!!! Love the grip too, great color. Congrats.
    You definitely have some good hunting skills!!

Jerry

Superb early Pack Heer! Love it. Pack certainly made a fine early heer dagger their style of hand detail work is unmistakable. Interesting on their early production they used several different positions for this early maker mark – this position and one further down the blade.

Gerrit

Nice example of a E-Pack.

Super Pack slant with all the right traits! I would love to have it in my collection! Kevin.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2