Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Alcoso Army Dagger - some pictures

Article about: Hello everyone, I have an Alcoso Army Dagger which I am pretty proud of. The blade is not mint, but not far from it. I hope you enjoy the pics, I know I do. Best Regards Chris

Default Alcoso Army Dagger - some pictures

Hello everyone,
    I have an Alcoso Army Dagger which I am pretty proud of.
    The blade is not mint, but not far from it.

I hope you enjoy the pics, I know I do.
    Best Regards
    Chris
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Alcoso Army Dagger - some pictures   Alcoso Army Dagger - some pictures  

Alcoso Army Dagger - some pictures   Alcoso Army Dagger - some pictures  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Alcoso Army Dagger - some pictures
    P
    Many

?

Beautiful textbook Alcoso dagger The horse-shoe hangers are great too! Congretulations on this fine piece.

Danny

nice one.

A fine set by any way of looking at it! Very nice!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Thx Chris for posting it, ive had the pleasure of seeing it already!
    beautiful dagger and the hanger is Fab!

Ger

Hi Chris, you have very nice early Army officer dagger, which become hard to find Hanger is also very nice!

Proud and Honorable to own such an example. Alcoso ( aka Alex Coppel Solingen ) made some great daggers..but were not allowed to make any political daggers..due to their Jewish ancestry. Vol. 6 in Johnsons reference tells of the history of this producer..and the issues they ran into with the SS producer Paul Muller. Interesting reading!! Nice pick up Chris Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Nice rig that Chris love the horseshoe hangers aswell
    thanks for showing,
    cheers Ronnie

Nice earlier Alcoso, this one has the earlier pommel used with this type 3 guard, nice! The earliest combo like this has the "eisenkopf" fittings that are magnetic, only heer fittings known to be magnetic, have you checked yours with a magnet? These often have a tapered tang to.. Kevin

Quote by heers68 View Post
    Nice earlier Alcoso, this one has the earlier pommel used with this type 3 guard, nice! The earliest combo like this has the "eisenkopf" fittings that are magnetic, only heer fittings known to be magnetic, have you checked yours with a magnet? These often have a tapered tang to.. Kevin
    Hi again Kevin, this is the same dagger as in the Germandaggers-forum, so Yes, it is magnetic.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast