Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Alcoso Heer Officer Dagger

Article about: Really nice textbook early Alcoso army dagger! I love that dark grip. Thanks for showing Danny

?

Really nice textbook early Alcoso army dagger! I love that dark grip. Thanks for showing

Danny

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Alcoso Heer Officer Dagger
    P
    Many

?

That is a dagger i could buy also
    Nice textbook Alcoso as stated by others already.
    Good find! and thx for showing.

Cheers,
    Ger

Great looking evenly aged and patina'ed Alcoso. Love the early type hand worked pommel! Alot of these third type Alcoso's with the early pommel are magnetic based as far as the hilt fittings, the finish leads me to believe this one is light metal instead, but it would be interesting to find out! (only one or two makers briefly used ferrous metals for the hilt fittings) Congrats either way on a beauty of a Heer...Kevin.

A very nice example!
    As I really like the darker gripped examples, I will put a little plug in for Corey,
    Currently for sale on WAF.
    Ralph.
    Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

If I didn't have a similar dagger in my collection already, I certainly would have bought it

Danny

Thanks Ralph . The photos on WAF actually turned out a little better with the sunlight. It is a nice one with an even patina all around. Hopefully I can find a good home for it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2