Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Alcoso high lift crossguard

Article about: Hell guys, I am not supposed to be buying anymore daggers as I am saving for a ivory gripped heer, but I was at the Liverpool arms fair yesterday and once again the dagger craving drug bit !

Just to clarify my last message the leaves going around the swas is correct for this crossguard.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Alcoso high lift crossguard
    P
    Many

Excellent blade on that Alcoso-shows plenty of fine crossgraining. I especially like the hanger mounts on the sheath-beautiful oak leaves. Nothing wrong with this one-it's been there just long enough to Show it but no abuse. The pebble finish clip hangers sets the whole rig off very nicely.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Ronnie congratz on this great High Lift Alcoso.
    I like it a lot and been looking for a decent one for quite some time.
    You scored good, lovely blade, correct 1 screw scabbard, no real damage other then a bit wear, i think you did great!
    Thanks for showing...i will surprise you with 2 rare birds at the end of the week...if customs do their work...been waiting for a week now!

Ger

Glad to see you got your fix

Very nice.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

So you bought it , congrats mate rgds Dave

Thanks for the nice comments guys I actually passed on it whilst at the fair and kept going back to it, phoned the guy a couple of hours later and he was on his way home so ended up meeting him at a motorway services to buy it

@ Ger cant wait to see this surprize mate any chance of a small preview to my email pretty please
    thanks agin for all your comments guys
    cheers Ronnie

?

an early snake will bite the twins

Quote by 85ronnies View Post
    phoned the guy a couple of hours later and he was on his way home so ended up meeting him at a motorway services to buy it
    Sounds even more like a deal going down LOL! The things we do for a dagger fix!

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Sounds even more like a deal going down LOL! The things we do for a dagger fix!

Cheers, Ade.
    I am getting worse Ade

?

well figured it out yet Ronnie?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast