Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Army Dagger Eickhorn

Article about: Hello Guys, i think i was finally able to find a Textbook Dagger after a couple not so good tryes . It seems to me that this Piece has the Eickhorn Type 4 Crossguard with the right Pommel an

Default Army Dagger Eickhorn

Hello Guys,

i think i was finally able to find a Textbook Dagger after a couple not so good tryes .
    It seems to me that this Piece has the Eickhorn Type 4 Crossguard with the right Pommel and also the right Scabbard with one Screw at the back, but a second Opinion is always great as i am having not that much Experience.

Thank you for your Time and Help everybody!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Army Dagger Eickhorn   Army Dagger Eickhorn  

Army Dagger Eickhorn   Army Dagger Eickhorn  

Army Dagger Eickhorn  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Army Dagger Eickhorn
    P
    Many

?

Quote by Merrydoc View Post
    Hello Guys,

i think i was finally able to find a Textbook Dagger after a couple not so good tryes .
    It seems to me that this Piece has the Eickhorn Type 4 Crossguard with the right Pommel and also the right Scabbard with one Screw at the back, but a second Opinion is always great as i am having not that much Experience.

Thank you for your Time and Help everybody!
    Your right!
    Nice textbook Eick type 4!

Ger

Quote by gerrit View Post
    Your right!
    Nice textbook Eick type 4!

Ger
    Thank you very much Ger!
    The Book from you and Danny is a great Help! You should bring one about Luftwaffen Daggers

Hi Merrydoc, Nice Eickhorn Army I really like the type 4 crossguard eagle it has a great look and nice detail I've yet to add a Eickhorn Army to my collection thanks for showing yours, and I have to second what you've said about the book by Ger and Danny I got it last Christmas as a present and use it all the time what a great reference, would be excellent if they do another one like this about Luftwaffe or Kriegsmarine I would definitely buy.
    Regards, Andy.
    Quote by Merrydoc View Post
    Thank you very much Ger!
    The Book from you and Danny is a great Help! You should bring one about Luftwaffen Daggers

Very nice! Dream to have this in the collection

?

Congrats Merrydoc
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Correct Eick! Best, Kevin.