MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Asso - Solingen Army Officer's dagger

Article about: Hello all, I recently picked up a collection from a former Chaplain in his 80's that spent 14 years in Germany. Within his daggers, he had this and I am quite puzzled by it. The cross guard

Default Asso - Solingen Army Officer's dagger

Hello all,

I recently picked up a collection from a former Chaplain in his 80's that spent 14 years in Germany. Within his daggers, he had this and I am quite puzzled by it. The cross guard appears to be a WKC fitting and almost looks like it's been scrubbed with steel wool. The blade also looks like it could have been polished or did Asso just have a very shallow logo?

William Kramer
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Asso - Solingen Army Officer's dagger   Asso - Solingen Army Officer's dagger  

Asso - Solingen Army Officer's dagger   Asso - Solingen Army Officer's dagger  

Asso - Solingen Army Officer's dagger  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Asso - Solingen Army Officer's dagger
    P
    Many

Hi William . blade was heavily cleaned which creates a,fatter appearance of the logo. Hang tight for the Heer guys to chime in on the fittings .

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Kramer
    The blade has been heavily cleaned (buffed) - washing out the maker mark. The crossguard is an Generic-A.

?

Well a bit strange looking one its is, im not very fond of the grip, and the scabbardbands seems to be replaced.