Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Dagger Info

Article about: Here is my other item that im researching. It was also from my uncles things. Please let me know what I have and how to label it. I want a collector to know what they are looking at to the b

Default Dagger Info

Here is my other item that im researching. It was also from my uncles things. Please let me know what I have and how to label it. I want a collector to know what they are looking at to the best of my abbility and knowledge.Dagger InfoDagger Info

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Dagger Info
    P
    Many

Default Re: Dagger Info

The silver dagger knot and hanger were for the dagger but not the two hanging down.

?

Matt you have a nice army or Heer dagger made by Eickhorn. If you look up the logo you should be able to date the dagger . It also looks like you have two sword knots. I can't get a good look at them on my phone. If you are selling let me know me know I'm interested . Gary

Crossguard Id Gents...if any?
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Judging by the photos (Wich are not the best.) - orginal Germany Heer dagger - and looks pretty untouched.
    Crossguard is Carl Eickhorn 4. type.
    Judging by the dagger crossguard and blade logo, this dagger is produced between 1937 and 1940.
    You should only remove grease from the blade - take a cotton cloth, and very gently wipe the blade.
    (If you ever read this topic again.)

Regards
    vedran