Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Dagger PUMA Solingen

Article about: Hello guys and girls, New here on forums Can some one pleas tell me more about this dagger? Is it real deal or fake? It was given to me by my sister,she found it in Egypt.

Haigu
    ?

Default Dagger PUMA Solingen

Hello guys and girls,

New here on forums
    Can some one pleas tell me more about this dagger?
    Is it real deal or fake?
    It was given to me by my sister,she found it in Egypt.

Dagger PUMA SolingenDagger PUMA SolingenDagger PUMA SolingenDagger PUMA SolingenDagger PUMA SolingenDagger PUMA SolingenDagger PUMA SolingenDagger PUMA SolingenDagger PUMA SolingenDagger PUMA SolingenDagger PUMA SolingenDagger PUMA SolingenDagger PUMA Solingen

2. # ADS

Hi Haigu welcome to the forum..you dagger is a denazified Heer dagger " Army"..with an added on post war type grip. I will move your thread to the Heer sub forum where you will receive more opinions and comments about the maker..and the fittings. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Hi,
    Larry is right, but I have to add, blade on your dagger is FAKE. Pommel, crossguard and scabbard looks good to me. I have almost same dagger, so you can compare it here in my thread: Wehrmacht daggers collection

Best regards

Peter

?

Agreed with Peter, only Pommel & scabbard are fine....

Haigu
    ?

Than you for replays!
    So basically it's fake "Frankenstein" with fake blade and post war grip,original pommel,denazified crossguard and scabbard
    By the way,how do you know it's fake blade?

P.S Sorry for my grammar...

?

Well Haigu that will need some study on your part.
    Look for Puma Heer daggers here at the Heer section, and just watch and compare......then its Obvious....
    Study before buying Always pays off..

Regards,
    Ger