Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

E Pack Army daggers in my Collection DJR

Article about: I'll start and try to stay with it and post some pictures of my EPack Army daggers. They seem to show more and better workmanship of any of the Army daggers made (imho). DJ 1st two are early

Default Re: E Pack Army daggers in my Collection DJR

i have noticed several diffrent e pac marks does the diffrence in the mark indicate a time period in which it was made

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement E Pack Army daggers in my Collection DJR
    P
    Many

?

Very impressive Pack daggers. Rob

Quote by Kryton View Post
    Very impressive Pack daggers. Rob
    Thankyou for digging and reading into these dagger threads .
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

For those who are not aware, DJ died several years ago…
    I will post a couple of my early Packs, to let you see why this guy loved Pack so much!

Ger

?

A very fine collection, sorry to hear DJ died . There’s a lot of useful information in older threads . Rob

?

I think i have covered all variaties that Pack produced in Hardware.
    There are 3 Packs out there that im.know off that would complete the collection, but im patient
    I need that rare second logo, i can get it on gen.hardware but want it on true Pack produced fittings.
    After that i can finish a Pack reference work, including all type of hangers and belt hangers.

Ger

Ger,

I know patience is a virtue but it is so hard as a collector to wait, believe me, I know! Great assembly of Pack Armys, I know I'm looking forward to your new reference. I still use yours and Danny's Army book often enough.

?

I don't know how i missed this thread .. what an amazing selection of E Pack daggers , shown firstly by DJR , God rest his soul , and finished off admirably by Ger , i must say i love the crossguard that you have highlighted and also the tagged example that comes with its wrap and of course that cracking collection , thanks for showing these beauties .
    REGARDS AL

We are the Pilgrims , master, we shall go
    Always a little further : it may be
    Beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow
    Across that angry or that glimmering sea...

?

Quote by Alan M View Post
    I don't know how i missed this thread .. what an amazing selection of E Pack daggers , shown firstly by DJR , God rest his soul , and finished off admirably by Ger , i must say i love the crossguard that you have highlighted and also the tagged example that comes with its wrap and of course that cracking collection , thanks for showing these beauties .
    Well alan you missed out on the best E.Pack tread so far..... all the info available about E.Pack daggers is there

E.Pack army daggers and their Logo's - E.Pack Heeresdolche und Logo's

Cheers
    Ger

Thread pinned
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3