Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

E Pack Army daggers in my Collection DJR

Article about: I'll start and try to stay with it and post some pictures of my EPack Army daggers. They seem to show more and better workmanship of any of the Army daggers made (imho). DJ 1st two are early

djr
    ?

Default E Pack Army daggers in my Collection DJR

I'll start and try to stay with it and post some pictures of my EPack Army daggers. They seem to show more and better workmanship of any of the Army daggers made (imho).
    DJ

1st two are early examples with the "slant" grips, tapered tangs and 1st EPack maker mark.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture E Pack Army daggers in my Collection DJR  

2. # ADS

djr
    ?

Default re: E Pack Army daggers in my Collection DJR

Here another EPack in my collection. 2nd style fittings and maker mark. Tagged, glass gripped example. Tag is much more rare than the dagger, but not as pretty (in my eyes).
    DJ
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture E Pack Army daggers in my Collection DJR  

djr
    ?

Three more EPack beauties. Slant grips, tapered tangs, 1st EPack marks.
    DJ

djr
    ?

Close-up of an aluminum fitted EPack. Notice the handwork enhancements to the xguard and pommel. EPack is famous for the fine workmanship they put into each piece.
    DJ

djr
    ?

Another fine example by EPack. This one has a glass grip and those aluminum fittings. Note the handwork on this example also..... This dagger is pictured in Wittmann's Army book. Guess it's either famous or infamous...
    DJ

All beautifull to my eyes mate , cheers Raymond

djr
    ?

Two more EPacks.... One is the only 2nd Luft I own and undoubedtly the best EPack 2nd that I've ever seen (and I owned 50 2nd Lufts a few years back that were kinda sweet looking). CLASSIC 2nd Luft EPack, as is the Army though which is another of my EPack Armys.....
    DJ

djr
    ?

This my Transitionally marked EPack Army. Rare as hens teeth. I feel this mark was used sometime after 1937 for a very brief time, followed by the classic Siegfried Waffen "horseshoe" mark.
    DJ

djr
    ?

The "Transitional" mark which is shown along-side the other 2 EPack marks (shown in another thread).
    DJ

djr
    ?

Might as well show all the EPack marks....
    1st.....
    DJ
    Attached Images Attached Images E Pack Army daggers in my Collection DJR 

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast