Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Early Alcoso Heeresdolch 1st pattern crossguard with rare type deluxe hanger

Article about: Im thrilled to post my latest purchased Heeresdolch by Alcoso. In all these years i only owned one with the ACS logo and that was a 1st pattern Slant. This one has a beautiful B grip. Now ba

?

Default Early Alcoso Heeresdolch 1st pattern crossguard with rare type deluxe hanger

Im thrilled to post my latest purchased Heeresdolch by Alcoso.
    In all these years i only owned one with the ACS logo and that was a 1st pattern Slant.
    This one has a beautiful B grip.
    Now back to this dagger: it has the first Alcoso crossguard design and believe me its super rare.
    This one is dagger number 2 in the "Heeresdolche" reference book that i published with Danny.
    I was so Lucky that this one was granted to me.
    I also bought, some time ago, a very rare hanger which i think, fits perfectly to this dagger.
    It has the floral enhancements on the scabbard ring clips.
    This is also the first time i saw one with leather attachments to the straps instead of the normally found metal clips!

The dagger has a lovely patina and is almost black, and the B grip is more caramel coloured then the pics show.
    The blade is a true screamer, fully mint with 100% crossgrain.
    This is a real keeper next to my alu E.Pack
    Enjoy this rare beast in all its glory, i hardly doubt you will meet one in da flesh...

Regards
    Ger
    Early Alcoso Heeresdolch 1st pattern crossguard with rare type deluxe hangerEarly Alcoso Heeresdolch 1st pattern crossguard with rare type deluxe hangerEarly Alcoso Heeresdolch 1st pattern crossguard with rare type deluxe hangerEarly Alcoso Heeresdolch 1st pattern crossguard with rare type deluxe hangerEarly Alcoso Heeresdolch 1st pattern crossguard with rare type deluxe hangerEarly Alcoso Heeresdolch 1st pattern crossguard with rare type deluxe hangerEarly Alcoso Heeresdolch 1st pattern crossguard with rare type deluxe hangerEarly Alcoso Heeresdolch 1st pattern crossguard with rare type deluxe hangerEarly Alcoso Heeresdolch 1st pattern crossguard with rare type deluxe hangerEarly Alcoso Heeresdolch 1st pattern crossguard with rare type deluxe hangerEarly Alcoso Heeresdolch 1st pattern crossguard with rare type deluxe hangerEarly Alcoso Heeresdolch 1st pattern crossguard with rare type deluxe hangerEarly Alcoso Heeresdolch 1st pattern crossguard with rare type deluxe hangerEarly Alcoso Heeresdolch 1st pattern crossguard with rare type deluxe hangerEarly Alcoso Heeresdolch 1st pattern crossguard with rare type deluxe hangerEarly Alcoso Heeresdolch 1st pattern crossguard with rare type deluxe hangerEarly Alcoso Heeresdolch 1st pattern crossguard with rare type deluxe hangerEarly Alcoso Heeresdolch 1st pattern crossguard with rare type deluxe hangerEarly Alcoso Heeresdolch 1st pattern crossguard with rare type deluxe hangerEarly Alcoso Heeresdolch 1st pattern crossguard with rare type deluxe hangerEarly Alcoso Heeresdolch 1st pattern crossguard with rare type deluxe hangerEarly Alcoso Heeresdolch 1st pattern crossguard with rare type deluxe hanger

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Early Alcoso Heeresdolch 1st pattern crossguard with rare type deluxe hanger
    P
    Many

?

Hi Ger,

Now that is one army i would want for my collection as a keeper in my stash

you found another gem there my friend

Congrats !!!!

Mac 66.

Goodness knows how you continue to do it. Excellent!

Very very very nice heeresdolch again Ger
    One day i hope to own such a beautiful heeresdolch in my private collection
    Keep posting them beauty's

?

I have had the pleasure to hold this beauty in my hands. It's an absolutely stunning piece! You were right to grab this one my friend

Danny

Stunning combination of the early logo and the mint crossgraining. Exceptional

Congrats ,,.Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Ger, That's a beauty ACS, what a blade! The patina and overall condition looks great too! Those early deluxe hangers are super, haven't seen any with leather tops before..Congrats! Kevin.

A very desirable dagger and wonderful addition to your stunning collection! Bob