MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Early Christianswerk army with unusual crossguard

Article about: I would like to show you my early slant gripped Christianswerk army dagger. Normally we see this maker with a Pack type 1 crossguard. Mine has a crossguard that has the characteristics of Kl

?

Default Early Christianswerk army with unusual crossguard

I would like to show you my early slant gripped Christianswerk army dagger. Normally we see this maker with a Pack type 1 crossguard. Mine has a crossguard that has the characteristics of Klaas with the big punched eye. The hand enhancement of the feathers is great. The blade has the typical dull finish that all blades by this maker seem to have. Enjoy the pictures.

Danny
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Early Christianswerk army with unusual crossguard   Early Christianswerk army with unusual crossguard  

Early Christianswerk army with unusual crossguard   Early Christianswerk army with unusual crossguard  

Early Christianswerk army with unusual crossguard   Early Christianswerk army with unusual crossguard  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Early Christianswerk army with unusual crossguard
    P
    Many

?

Also very interesting is that I found one other dagger by this maker with exactly the same crossguard (this one is not mine, so no better pictures available ).
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Early Christianswerk army with unusual crossguard   Early Christianswerk army with unusual crossguard  

Interesting Dr! Those are Klaas 2nd fittings.. Maybe Christians used these in between the Pack 1st and Gen B fittings? First time I have seen this configuration.. Kevin.

?

Seen these dagger pics already, but its a pleasure seeing them again, those Klaas fittings are great.
    First time for me to see a second one with the exact same fittings, i love that!
    And my Christiaans slant had that same dull blade as all the others ive seen sofar.
    Thx for showing Danny,

Ger

Danny nice variation and nice to see a another comparable example. Great addition to your Heer collection

?

Thanks for the nice comments guys. It's appreciated

Danny