Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Early Henckel Heer

Article about: I am posting this as a comparison example to the two daggers posted by Tom Kendall here: http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/heer/t...5/#post1127983 I don't want to pollute his thread with the add

Default Early Henckel Heer

I am posting this as a comparison example to the two daggers posted by Tom Kendall here: The Tom Kendall Heer Collection and Military Antiques
    I don't want to pollute his thread with the addition of my photos. I will photograph the pommel sans portapee tomorrow, since that is the item in question.
    Wolfgang

Early Henckel Heer

Early Henckel Heer

Early Henckel Heer

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Early Henckel Heer
    P
    Many

Great Henckels Wolfgang!! So many of these have the yellow toned grip..interesting. Thanks for posting! Kevin.

?

That is beautiful!!! The Portepee and hangar look to be in as excellent condition as the dagger.
    Outstanding set!!!! Standing ovation here!!!!!
    Semper Fi
    Phil

Thanks Wolfgang nice Henckels ! I am curious if it has the little circles if my theory is correct seems most if not all Henckels have this enhancement. Now the detail above the leaves does differ as one of mine has great enhancement in this area the other little to none.

Early Henckel Heer

beautiful dagger Wolfgang... the detail in the feathering is precise...IMO...the worker who done this by hand...was probably their top guy..in that department. I cant say if I ever seen a Henckels Heer dagger. Thanks for bringing this to the forum Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Only had time for a quick shot. The acorns are represented by little circles. I think you may be correct Tom, this seems to be a unique Henckels trait.

Wolfgang

Early Henckel Heer

Wolfgang thanks ! While I'm sure some may not have this feature seems most Henckels do.

whatever, a very nice set.

?

Thanks for posting this beauty and pointing out the specific Henckels acorns.
    Great dagger!

Ger

Hi Wolfgang, outstanding Henkels dagger, crossguard become UNIQUE wit a lot of hand work done! This is real piece of art which collectors admire on these daggers. Thanks for showing it to us.

Regards Peter