MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Eickhorn army dagger with glass grip

Article about: Hi guys! Here's one of my latest additions to my collection. It's a nice army dagger by Eickhorn with a beautiful glass grip. It has the 1935-1941 etched trademark. The tang is tapered and t

?

Default Eickhorn army dagger with glass grip

Hi guys! Here's one of my latest additions to my collection. It's a nice army dagger by Eickhorn with a beautiful glass grip. It has the 1935-1941 etched trademark. The tang is tapered and the crossguard is the type 2 variant. The scabbard is also the second type Eickhorn used with the single screw on the backside.
    A special thanks goes to my good friend Ger who found this one and allowed me to add this beauty to my collection. Enjoy the pictures.

Danny
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Eickhorn army dagger with glass grip   Eickhorn army dagger with glass grip  

Eickhorn army dagger with glass grip   Eickhorn army dagger with glass grip  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Eickhorn army dagger with glass grip
    P
    Many

Wow!
    I really love the way this one looks.
    Everything looks great. Must be an amazing piece to hold.
    Big congratz!

Jonas

Very nice indeed.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Great army dagger. I like the glass grip.

Lovely dagger. I'd give it a 'like' if I could, but I can't - but I still like it!

?

WOW Danny, that is a real beauty, you and Ger certainly have an eye for excellence

?

Extremely hard to find with an un-chipped grip. This one is a peach !.

Fabulous textbook Eickhorn in it's own right, that grip takes it up several notches. Very Nice dagger.

Looks like candy!

?

Danny that is a gorgeous dagger!
    I was so Lucky to had this one for a while, but your the one that infected me with the Heer virus.
    Seeing one of the amber grip Heers you had made me realize that Heer grips couldd be so beautiful!
    When you hold a glass or amber grip against the light its like looking ionto the gripp, i found that spectacular.
    Im glad its in a collection that deserves it
    Enjoy this eyecandy Danny,

Ger

?

Danny love the colour of the handle a very nice deep orange.. & the overall dagger it's self is top dollar..Well done Mr H for sourcing it & thanks Danny for posting the pictures. Cheers Terry.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast