Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Eickhorn army dagger glass grip

Article about: I would like to show you this Eickhorn army dagger with glass grip and personalization of the crossguard. It has a type 2 Eickhorn crossguard and an early scabbard with the single backscrew

?

Default Eickhorn army dagger glass grip

I would like to show you this Eickhorn army dagger with glass grip and personalization of the crossguard. It has a type 2 Eickhorn crossguard and an early scabbard with the single backscrew config.
    This was actually one of the first daggers I bought when I started collecting. At that time my knowledge of german daggers was very limited and I had no clue how rare an undamaged glass grip was. I just thought the grip looked very cool and the momogram on the crossguard was nice too Enjoy the pictures.

Danny
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Eickhorn army dagger glass grip   Eickhorn army dagger glass grip  

Eickhorn army dagger glass grip   Eickhorn army dagger glass grip  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Eickhorn army dagger glass grip
    P
    Many

Was always a fan of the glass grips-they look so bright and impressive. A fine 1st dagger, indeed!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Danny that grip is a piece of candy . Not one chip or scratch to be seen at least from my view. I know we discussed this before on another thread...but Im still amazed that these "Glass Grips" lasted through the decades and on the Officer himself.

Im curious of others having their "first one" and I would be open to seeing a thread started on our Virgin selves as having a first one. ...that started us off in this realm of collecting> Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

I would love a glass grip in my collection , what a beauty yours is Danny !!
    REGARDS AL

We are the Pilgrims , master, we shall go
    Always a little further : it may be
    Beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow
    Across that angry or that glimmering sea...

Hi Danny, what a beauty, straight out of the box. Donate it to the raffle! Lol

Regards SK

A fine example Danny!
    Pretty nice for a virgin buy!
    I would not mind having a glass grip one in my collection either.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

What a grip, I bet if you licked it it would taste like butterscotch :-)

What's not to love about that? One of the coolest monograms I've seen on one of these in my humble experience. Wouldn't mind to get a glass grip for my next one if it turns up.

?

Excellent craftsmanship! How seductive this one must have been...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast