Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Eickhorn army dagger type 4, fully mint with lovely patina, portepee & hanger

Article about: Gents i want to share with you this lovely Eickhorn type 4 dagger which in all details is a mint one. I bought it on the Militaria fair in Germany Kassel which i visited yesterday. The blade

?

Default Eickhorn army dagger type 4, fully mint with lovely patina, portepee & hanger

Gents i want to share with you this lovely Eickhorn type 4 dagger which in all details is a mint one.
    I bought it on the Militaria fair in Germany Kassel which i visited yesterday.
    The blade has full crossgrain, needle sharp tip, and the patina is to die for, silver wash give a nice contrast.
    The mid period hanger is worn but matches the patina of the dagger.
    I let the pics do the talking.
    Enjoy
    Ger
    Eickhorn army dagger type 4, fully mint with lovely patina, portepee & hangerEickhorn army dagger type 4, fully mint with lovely patina, portepee & hangerEickhorn army dagger type 4, fully mint with lovely patina, portepee & hangerEickhorn army dagger type 4, fully mint with lovely patina, portepee & hangerEickhorn army dagger type 4, fully mint with lovely patina, portepee & hangerEickhorn army dagger type 4, fully mint with lovely patina, portepee & hangerEickhorn army dagger type 4, fully mint with lovely patina, portepee & hangerEickhorn army dagger type 4, fully mint with lovely patina, portepee & hangerEickhorn army dagger type 4, fully mint with lovely patina, portepee & hangerEickhorn army dagger type 4, fully mint with lovely patina, portepee & hangerEickhorn army dagger type 4, fully mint with lovely patina, portepee & hangerEickhorn army dagger type 4, fully mint with lovely patina, portepee & hangerEickhorn army dagger type 4, fully mint with lovely patina, portepee & hangerEickhorn army dagger type 4, fully mint with lovely patina, portepee & hangerEickhorn army dagger type 4, fully mint with lovely patina, portepee & hangerEickhorn army dagger type 4, fully mint with lovely patina, portepee & hangerEickhorn army dagger type 4, fully mint with lovely patina, portepee & hangerEickhorn army dagger type 4, fully mint with lovely patina, portepee & hangerEickhorn army dagger type 4, fully mint with lovely patina, portepee & hangerEickhorn army dagger type 4, fully mint with lovely patina, portepee & hangerEickhorn army dagger type 4, fully mint with lovely patina, portepee & hangerEickhorn army dagger type 4, fully mint with lovely patina, portepee & hangerEickhorn army dagger type 4, fully mint with lovely patina, portepee & hangerEickhorn army dagger type 4, fully mint with lovely patina, portepee & hangerEickhorn army dagger type 4, fully mint with lovely patina, portepee & hangerEickhorn army dagger type 4, fully mint with lovely patina, portepee & hanger

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Eickhorn army dagger type 4, fully mint with lovely patina, portepee & hanger
    P
    Many

?

A stunning example! Although it's a common type I would say any mint TR dagger is not easy to find. I can never get enough of looking at mint items like this one! Well done my friend.

Danny

?

Very nice heer rig by Eickhorn Ger

a keeper for sure, Congrats

Regards Mac 66.

HI Ger..always a pleasure to see perfect crossgrain on these daggers..what is more enamoring is the time capsule effect..how the scabbard protected the blade,,, all through a leather washer ..and the upper construction mount ..that in the same theory as a soda bottle cap.

Not all Heer daggers ..have that luxury....some do and some dont even on the same producer. My thoughts would be the Guy running the machine rolling the scabbard into a perfect fit.

German Craftmanship has excelled itself in this instance. What is also amazing are the daggers crossguard to scabbard fit ( SA, SS , NSKK ) that was crafted without a leather washer..but a perfect tight dental fit. .

I had always thought it to be taboo..to find anything with a full swasttika to be sold in German militaria shows. Yet this example..was found. . Well Done !

Regards Larry
    Last edited by Larry C; 04-17-2016 at 04:26 PM.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Nice Dagger Ger superb find, congrats

?

Lovely Ger , the blade is outstanding and l love the details on the crossguard and wreath . I would also like to take the time to congratulate you on the photography .....just fantastic and makes a super reference tool for the forum , thanks

Al
    REGARDS AL

We are the Pilgrims , master, we shall go
    Always a little further : it may be
    Beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow
    Across that angry or that glimmering sea...

great dagger well done.

Hi Ger!

You can see below my reaction, when I saw your dagger - extremely nice FULL MINT dagger, which is hard to find! Thanks for showing this beauty to us! I always like to see what you find...

Kind regards

Peter
    Attached Images Attached Images Eickhorn army dagger type 4, fully mint with lovely patina, portepee & hanger 

I like it!

?

Very nice.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast