Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Eickhorn Heer with 3rd model Crossguard

Article about: I am working on some more photos of my daggers. This is one of my favourite Eickhorns. Third model crossguard, with nicely patined plating and a great unflawed "Glass" grip. The bl

They are all very lovely examples Wolfgang!
    Thank you for sharing them with us.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Eickhorn Heer with 3rd model Crossguard
    P
    Many

Man.. Those black grip daggers are neat.

really amazing daggers. in wonderful conditions...and wonderful presentation...best quality photos i've ever seen in my little experience

?

Great daggers.

Superb!
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Thx for showing these beauty's!
    Third types Eick guards are very hard to find, this is real eye candy!

Ger

?

Very nice daggers you show here Wolfgang That third pattern Eickhorn is missing in most collections, including mine I really love your photography. Thanks for sharing.

Danny

great daggers and pics.

Hi Wolfgang, you have some very nice daggers! I like them, because each has perfect condition. I agree with Danny, 3rd. patter Eickhorn crossguard is missing in many army daggers type collectors! But soon, I hope I will find it!

Thanks for showing these amazing daggers.

Regards peter

Thank you for all the kind comments, it is a pleasure to share my collection with those who appreciate these items.
    I have been studying and designing knives for the past 35 years. To me the Heer dagger along with the diplomatic / GO daggers represent the best of Casbergs design work. The Heer daggers have classic lines, perfect proportioning and just enough detailing to provide interest.
    Two years ago I had one Heer dagger in my collection, an Eickhorn with non matching components given to me as a gift. I fell in love with the design after I took the time to truly study it in detail. The end result is that I now have over 70 of these things. Heer daggers are plentiful, but finding them in very good un-messesed with condition is no easy feat. The very early daggers are even more difficult to find, but worth the effort.
    Wolfgang

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast