MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Emil Voos Army dagger

Article about: Hello gang, just picked this up at Stockport fair on Saturday, a dealer had just bought part of a collection 15 mins prior, instantly fell in love with it when I seen it, has plenty of silve

Default Emil Voos Army dagger

Hello gang, just picked this up at Stockport fair on Saturday, a dealer had just bought part of a collection 15 mins prior, instantly fell in love with it when I seen it, has plenty of silvering on the fittings and scabbard, plated blade, and an unusual rare crossguard I believe, you can also see where the portepee has left a mark on the rear of it.
    Nice crisp maker mark on the blade aswell.
    The hangers have a W scratched on it, maybe one of the owners initials,
    hope you like it as much as I do, again my photography does no justice to the dagger
    cheers Ronnie
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Emil Voos Army dagger   Emil Voos Army dagger  

Emil Voos Army dagger   Emil Voos Army dagger  

Emil Voos Army dagger   Emil Voos Army dagger  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Emil Voos Army dagger
    P
    Many

Hi Ronnie, I can see it's appeal. Nice buy.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Thanks Ade my pics don't do the silvering any justice, as you know always better in hand,
    cheers Ronnie

?

Beautiful!!! Love that it has its hanger! Always great to see. You can just imagine the officer removing it from the tunic clip.

?

Hi Ronnie,

Great buy matey, lovely Voos Army

You done very well

Cheers Mac 66.

Cheers Scott iv'e just read a post by Degens saying this is a very rare crossguard well happy
    cheers

?

That's a cracking dagger and the hangers just make it even better...if I had seen that at a fair I would have brought it as well
    thanks for showing

?

That's a beatiful army dagger by a maker that you don't see too often. You are right, the crossguard on this one is quite rare. I love the handwork on that eagle. I wouldn't mind having this one in my collection Great score

Danny

Cheers Luke just got to find a portepee for it now

Cheers Danny, double click on it matey and you can see loads of detail
    cheers Ronnie

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast