Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Ger and Dannys' New Heersdolche Reference Book

Article about: Ger and Danny , I have just taken delivery of , and am the new proud owner of your fantastic publication on the reference of Heersdolche and the flashcard that accompanies it ! Thankyou so m

?

Default Ger and Dannys' New Heersdolche Reference Book

Ger and Danny , I have just taken delivery of , and am the new proud owner of your fantastic publication on the reference of Heersdolche and the flashcard that accompanies it ! Thankyou so much , i love it . The quality is amazing and the book is a real credit to both of you ! I know you have toiled long and hard to get it right . It will keep me occupied for hours on end . I would also like to recommend this book to all here on the WRF that are interested in Heer daggers ( if you have not already ordered a copy , do so quickly , they will be like hot cakes )

Cheers Gents
    Al
    REGARDS AL

We are the Pilgrims , master, we shall go
    Always a little further : it may be
    Beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow
    Across that angry or that glimmering sea...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ger and Dannys' New Heersdolche Reference Book
    P
    Many

?

Thank you Al,

its very nice to know that all our labour is appreciated!
    Hope that more receivers of our book will reply.

Regards
    Danny & Ger

?

Love the book, the quality of the paper is first class, its so thick I keep thinking I've turned two pages instead of one and the flash drive is a great addition. As with all books which supply new information questions will arise, I have a few so if I open a new thread I would appreciate it if you (Danny & Ger ) would be willing to answer them for me and maybe other members questions if they also have any.

Best Tomaz.

Just received my copy and I have to say, that this is the best Army reference I have seen.
    Every collector who specialize in Army dagger needs to get this book.
    Good job Ger and Danny

Just got mine from the Post office today.. and in great condition. The presentation of these daggers and its information are first class and professionally illustrated.

This will prove to very useful in studying the Heer topic.... IMO it would be impossible to upgrade the information and presentation..and I would extend that challenge if it were possible.

Well Done Gerrit and Danny

Best Congrats Larry
    Last edited by Larry C; 05-17-2016 at 12:33 AM.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Great job, guys!
    Thank you once again.
    Best regards,
    Oleg.

Hello Gerrit and Danny

I received my book today, Great job! I would recommend this book to any Edged Weapon Collector, one of the best reference books I have seen in a long time.

Best

Mario

?

Loved the reference guide. Great cover, satin paper stock, great photos and most of all key data makes this a favorite for me. Danny and Ger the flash drive with images for the computer was also a welcome touch and unexpected. I guess I will have to blame you cause I may be spending a lot of money on Heer Daggers. The book gets you pumped up to acquire more. Great stuff guys!

Cheers and much success. I have photographed the book and put in on my website under albums and literature. Will pass along any references I can.

Rossi
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Agreed with Kirk...the book definitely puts a new spin ..and a more Confident approach to delve in purchasing.

Seeing and no longer fearing

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

You already know what i think Ger & Danny 1st class !!! love it !!!
    cheers Ronnie

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast