Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

German Heer Dagger HELP

Article about: This is for sale, it is (I think) a German army dagger, how much is it worth? Thanks! Josh

?

OMG, why on earth would anyone even considering spending even a dime on this horrible Frankenstein put together piece?

Have you lost your Eyesight completely?.... sorry to say, but even a blind man can smell it from a block away, it doesnt smell M8 it stinks!
    Questions like this makes me think that all those hundreds of daggers that i posted as reference material are just a silly waist of time.

Pffff...i need a drink!

G.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German Heer Dagger HELP
    P
    Many

As I said before, I am very inexperienced in daggers, you will have to forgive my ignorance.
    Josh

No worries Josh..glad your here and Thanks for posting

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Hi; From reference material on the net that I have read.....when you are looking at the eagle tang; the handle rings should run low left to high right. the mangled one pictured is opposite....low right to high left

The Handle rings are the least of your worries!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2