Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Hans Kolping Heeres Offiziersdolch

Article about: Here are pictures of my Hans Kolping Army dagger. I really like the odd ball makers. This one has some great crossgraining and is in very good condition. Along with army daggers, this compan

Default Hans Kolping Heeres Offiziersdolch

Here are pictures of my Hans Kolping Army dagger. I really like the odd ball makers. This one has some great crossgraining and is in very good condition. Along with army daggers, this company also made diver's Knives, and 1st Model Luftwaffe Daggers.

Rich

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hans Kolping Heeres Offiziersdolch
    P
    Many

Default re: Hans Kolping Heeres Offiziersdolch

Rare and beautiful. The logo says it all!! Great conditioned army,, and the logo which looks some what like a beer mug entices me to have another "Icey cold one". You can really tell this dagger had not been apart for years as I see a dark patina where the wreath was above the scabbard. This one is a "sock drawer" time capsule. I always enjoyed seeing the rare oddities of your dagger collection. always impressive. Larry

Default re: Hans Kolping Heeres Offiziersdolch

Are there any more (Rare) army logos to be added to this thread,,, that can top Hans Kolping?? I know they are out there and I have seen a few. Larry