Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Heer dagger with etched blade: real or fake?

Article about: hi i am a new collector and i purchased this dagger i hope it is real otherwise it is going to be a very expensive lesson. looking forward to hearing your opinions

Default Heer dagger with etched blade: real or fake?

hi i am a new collector and i purchased this dagger i hope it is real otherwise it is going to be a very expensive lesson. looking forward to hearing your opinions
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heer dagger with etched blade: real or fake?   Heer dagger with etched blade: real or fake?  

Heer dagger with etched blade: real or fake?   Heer dagger with etched blade: real or fake?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer dagger with etched blade: real or fake?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Heer dagger with etched blade: real or fake?

Interesting Heer dagger. All Eickhorn as far as fittings,the blade is an etch I have never seen but it looks nicely done! Lets see the scabbard. Like to hear from the etch pro's on this one! Kevin.

the heeres dagger is real
    the etching im afraid is not sorry !

The blade etch is not an Eickhorn pattern I've ever seen before & the etch itself does not look to be from Eickhorn at all. Additionally the quality of the etch does not look to be of the quality such an expensive item would have had although this may just be the pictures. I'd be very skeptical of it's originality & recommend you get your money back, if possible. Sorry man.

I have to agree with Billy G, i have never seen one with this pattern etch, also it poorley done sorry mate but this dosent look good to me either is it poss to get your money back?