Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

heer dagger hangers

Article about: purchased this set of hangers from reputable dealer in militaria. I would like some review though since they are in such good shape and have deluxe clips but looks like standard hanger. than

Default heer dagger hangers

purchased this set of hangers from reputable dealer in militaria. I would like some review though since they are in such good shape and have deluxe clips but looks like standard hanger. thanks for your help. joe.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture heer dagger hangers   heer dagger hangers  

heer dagger hangers   heer dagger hangers  

heer dagger hangers   heer dagger hangers  

heer dagger hangers  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement heer dagger hangers
    P
    Many

They look fine to me, I have a set just like them.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Agreed. They are fine.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

I agree with the others. Nice hangers.

Danny

very nice.

Thank you all for the comments; I purchased these at Mohawk Arms in Bouckville NY. Was buying a boxed mothers cross and krim shield and showed proprietor photos of my daggers and he said hey I have a nice set of heer hangers for you....