Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Heer Dagger opinion - WKC

Article about: What do you Think? €350

Default Heer Dagger opinion - WKC

What do you Think? €350
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heer Dagger opinion - WKC   Heer Dagger opinion - WKC  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer Dagger opinion - WKC
    P
    Many

Im starting to question myself as to what you are doing?
    Your posting Heer daggers for what reason ?

Would you please gives us an idea what you are asking ?
    4 threads so far asking the same thing.

Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Terrible photos.

I just seen this guy running down the hallway ....

I really hope I am mistaken !!
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

What i am doing? Trying to get a some info in what you Think a dagger is worth, i read alot in this forum and others. but to ask people in the buisness is the best. I have some medals and helmet and realy Think a dagger schould look Nice. And a dagger cost alot of money so that is why a ask what you Think. Isnt that what forums are for?

Try ALSO using the forum search engine !! ...isnt that what thats for ??

Have you tried ??
    Yes forums are used as tools to seek answers and applaud you being here...but do you ask every librarian seeking answers on every question when there are walls of books on those topics ??

Have you tried ??

and to support Andersons reply....better photos will give you better answers !!
    and if thats all the photos there are available..then the answers will also be less available.

Provide better photos and we can help you ...if your search comes up empty...but I tell you this..in this subforum alone ...I dont know how an answer can not be found.