Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Heer Dagger Producers

Article about: Here is a list of known makers for the Heer dagger for reference purposes. All these makers I have personally verified to exist. I have a short list of a few other purported makers but I hav

?

Well Gents here is one more to add to the makerslist: G.Felix Gloriawerk Solingen, an early dagger with slant grip, WKC mounts and a chrome plated blade, its a true beauty

Ger
    Heer Dagger ProducersHeer Dagger Producers

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer Dagger Producers
    P
    Many

Wow

I can not use the word rare or Hens teeth with this one.
    Exceptionally rare would be good for starters!

Added to the list of Producers
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Unique find! I never met a mention earlier that this firm made heer daggers

?

This one is on the list, but im pretty sure that hardly anyone saw pics of one, so therefore the Friedrichswerk dagger, so far the 3 i know of have the same hardware.

Regards
    Ger
    Heer Dagger ProducersHeer Dagger ProducersHeer Dagger ProducersHeer Dagger ProducersHeer Dagger ProducersHeer Dagger Producers

?

Alpina exists in my collection. Dirk

Heer Dagger ProducersHeer Dagger ProducersHeer Dagger Producers

Very Nice logo variant Ollar thanks for posting it.

Alpina is also known as Hans Kolping which is listed in the first post of Heer producers.

yet a rare logo variant to be seen on a Heer dagger is excellent. Thankyou for sharing

Heer Dagger Producers
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3