Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Heer dagger by Tiger: What do you think

Article about: Well I hope these pics are better and I hope the This one does better than the last one I posted. I bought this one from a well known dealer online. I trust him just looking for opinions. I

?

Default Heer dagger by Tiger: What do you think

Well I hope these pics are better and I hope the This one does better than the last one I posted. I bought this one from a well known dealer online. I trust him just looking for opinions. I love the military collecting hobby and I really like third riech edged weapons. Thanks again. Heer dagger by Tiger: What do you thinkHeer dagger by Tiger: What do you thinkHeer dagger by Tiger: What do you thinkHeer dagger by Tiger: What do you thinkHeer dagger by Tiger: What do you thinkHeer dagger by Tiger: What do you thinkHeer dagger by Tiger: What do you thinkHeer dagger by Tiger: What do you thinkHeer dagger by Tiger: What do you thinkHeer dagger by Tiger: What do you thinkHeer dagger by Tiger: What do you thinkHeer dagger by Tiger: What do you think

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer dagger by Tiger: What do you think
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Will let the experts here opine but to my untrained eye it looks good.

Sure you know this but just in case..."Well Known" online dealers is not always a gty of authenticity and some of these "well known" dealers are known purveyors of junk and fakes (will refrain from naming them here). That said, many (Wittmanns, Lakeside Traders, German War Booty, etc. as well as our forum sponsors) are fine upstanding people with stellar reputations who you can trust.

You note that you love this hobby, especially TR edged weapons. This is a great place to learn. Study the many pinned threads that we have. Also, buy high quality reference books. They might be expensive but will pay dividends down the road.

Our own member "Gerrit" is an accomplished author. He has a new book dedicated to Heer daggers coming out soon. Here is a link.

Sneak preview Book cover of the new Army dress dagger book "Heeresdolche" by Danny & Ger
    Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

its a good one.

Nice correct Tiger fitted in generic "B" fittings. Congrats! Best, Kevin.

?

Nice Heer Kitty! Good looking blade with crossgrain still evident
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

?

Quote by heers68 View Post
    Nice correct Tiger fitted in generic "B" fittings. Congrats! Best, Kevin.
    Agreed Kevin!
    typical inside sidescrew scabbard config Tiger used

Regards,
    Ger

?

Thank you guys. I love the TR edged weapons