Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Heer Dagger Value /identification maker

Article about: My friend is wanting to sell his Heer German officer dagger with tassel , to help finance his gun collecting. I was wondering what you all think the rarity and value is ? I personally want t

Default Heer Dagger Value /identification maker

My friend is wanting to sell his Heer German officer dagger with tassel , to help finance his gun collecting.

I was wondering what you all think the rarity and value is ? I personally want to buy it and he is a very good friend I want to be fair on the price with him however it's always best to get others opinions.

Overall very good shape, there appears to be some pithing near where the blade connects to the handle but overall very good shape. I don' t know how much that effects value and not sure how much it may increase value with the knot on it. His relative served near the bertchgaden in the end of the war . I am confident of its authenticity as he has other items he brought back along with possible photos while serving over there.

The maker is Solingen with AWJR above the seal on blade.
    Heer Dagger Value /identification makerHeer Dagger Value /identification maker
    Thanks for your help !

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer Dagger Value /identification maker
    P
    Many

?

I don't know the value, but if it helps with research, the maker is Anton Wingen, Jr.

You could check out some trader sites and look at their goods and compare prices. Then perhaps knock off ~30% off that to get down to a collector selling price.
    Wittmann Antique Militaria - Tom wittmanns
    https://www.lakesidetrader.com/ - Lakeside trader
    Two trustworthy tradersites.

Other then that I cannot help you, sorry.

Cheers,
    Jonas

These is portepee, not tassel.

Regards
    Vedran

More pictures would help [Blade and some close ups] $500.00 - 600.00 in around that area from what I can see.

Regards
    Mario

If you plan on having a complete dagger just remember that hangers will cost about 150, I have seen heer daggers in this condition go for 450 but better photos and a total view of the blade would help.