Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Heer dagger by Voos with enhanced crossguard

Article about: Danny, just tell me your secret! One of the best dagger I ever saw!!! Just look at this lovely crossguard - it is impressive. I´m big fan of Army daggers and you certainly know, that when I

?

Default Heer dagger by Voos with enhanced crossguard

Hi guys, I have taken one of my daggers out and made some pictures. I would like to share them with you. It's a nice army dagger by Emil Voos. Interesting about this dagger is the enhanced type B crossguard. I have another Voos army in my collection that also has a type B crossguard but without the enhanced feathers. I will post that one later. I also like the nickel plated blade which is seen on many if not all Voos army daggers. Enjoy the pictures.

Danny
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heer dagger by Voos with enhanced crossguard   Heer dagger by Voos with enhanced crossguard  

Heer dagger by Voos with enhanced crossguard   Heer dagger by Voos with enhanced crossguard  

Heer dagger by Voos with enhanced crossguard   Heer dagger by Voos with enhanced crossguard  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer dagger by Voos with enhanced crossguard
    P
    Many

Danny Love the detail in the feathering and exceptionally the eagles head. Overall as usual the rest of the dagger..is the Minty mint variety. Thanks for sharing. . Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Thanks for sharing. Exquisite dagger!

?

Danny you have me running green with envy I especially love the detailing done on the eagle, true craftsmanship! Thanks for posting!

That's the finest bird i've ever seen on a dagger.....WOW!
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

I'm a fan of the type B since I started looking at these daggers. That enhancement makes for a stunning dagger. Love it.

?

Very very rarely do you find Generic B's with any form of enhancing. The whole point of the introduction of the Generic cross-guards was to add some type of uniformity or standard across all makers. Voos obviously chose to lose the memo .

Lovely dagger by a great maker

I should also add that it kind of makes you wish they had introduced the wing feathering as part of the design. Looks 10x better than the normal somewhat bland Generic B.

Wow that is some crazy detail to that eagle, a beauty! thank you for sharing!!!! as always your items are top notch!!

Very nice that Danny I have never seen this cross guard before so an even nice dagger in that case thanks for showing this
    cheers Ronnie

Danny, just tell me your secret! One of the best dagger I ever saw!!! Just look at this lovely crossguard - it is impressive. I´m big fan of Army daggers and you certainly know, that when I find something like this Voos dagger, I just look at it every evening and whole day and admire craftsmanship of Voos employers!

Best regards

Peter

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast