MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Heer dagger WKC 1st pattern slant grip

Article about: This one landed on my doorstep this week, it has the WKC first pattern crossguard. The tapered tang blade has full crossgrain but also has a few little black spots. The grip is lovely, caram

?

Default Heer dagger WKC 1st pattern slant grip

This one landed on my doorstep this week, it has the WKC first pattern crossguard.
    The tapered tang blade has full crossgrain but also has a few little black spots.
    The grip is lovely, caramel with darker spickles its gives it a special look.
    The pommel is one of a kind, the special thing about it will be released in our new Heer dagger book.
    Its the second we encountered on an early WKC.
    Enjoy this great early dagger, i sure do
    Regards
    Ger
    Heer dagger WKC 1st pattern slant gripHeer dagger WKC 1st pattern slant gripHeer dagger WKC 1st pattern slant gripHeer dagger WKC 1st pattern slant gripHeer dagger WKC 1st pattern slant gripHeer dagger WKC 1st pattern slant gripHeer dagger WKC 1st pattern slant gripHeer dagger WKC 1st pattern slant gripHeer dagger WKC 1st pattern slant grip

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer dagger WKC 1st pattern slant grip
    P
    Many

?

A beauty and look at the patina on the scabbard leaving the ghost shadow of the crossguard !!
    REGARDS AL

We are the Pilgrims , master, we shall go
    Always a little further : it may be
    Beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow
    Across that angry or that glimmering sea...

Love the patina and spotted grip on this one

Untouched for a long time...you can see it behind the crossguard scabbard. .lovely.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

That's a beauty Ger, never seen grip like that ,congrats

very nice example.

?

That's a beautiful piece Ger! In just a few weeks I will see it in hand Looking forward to it!

Danny

Have to agree with everyone the grip has some added character which make it look spot on And of course a nice cross guard to boot.

Mario

This is a beauty WKC slant with a killer patina and a lovely example of the deeply grooved grip often associated with the initial production Puma's. No worries of course, I have seen these on WKC's before.. I must most humbly say that I have handled more of these WKC slants than most will ever see and your pommel mystery has me intrigued! Best, Kevin.

Hi Ger, great dagger! Its condition is outstanding and it has some nice aspects.
    KEVIN, look if you have so many early slant WKC´s give one to my, I´m poor collector and I´m looking for many years to buy one I have no luck to find WKC slant Despite the fact, slant WKC´s are most "common" I never saw one here in our east europe market

Best regards

Peter

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast