Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Heeres Offiziersdolch Puma with Generic A crossguard

Article about: I would like to show you my latest addition, a Tiger with the Generic A hardware. Its a complete set with deLuxe hangers and a great portepee. Tiger blades have the nice lenght grain on the

?

Default Heeres Offiziersdolch Puma with Generic A crossguard

I would like to show you my latest addition, a Puma with the Generic A hardware.
    Its a complete set with deLuxe hangers and a great portepee.
    Puma blades have the nice lenght grain on the ridge and crossgrain on the sides, this one has a lovely blade.
    Scabbard has the 2 domehead sidescrew config, Puma is also seen with the inside sidescrews.
    I will show the inside sidescrews also, they are on my other purchase, a nice Krebs.
    Enjoy the pics
    Ger

Heeres Offiziersdolch Puma with Generic A crossguardHeeres Offiziersdolch Puma with Generic A crossguardHeeres Offiziersdolch Puma with Generic A crossguardHeeres Offiziersdolch Puma with Generic A crossguardHeeres Offiziersdolch Puma with Generic A crossguardHeeres Offiziersdolch Puma with Generic A crossguardHeeres Offiziersdolch Puma with Generic A crossguardHeeres Offiziersdolch Puma with Generic A crossguardHeeres Offiziersdolch Puma with Generic A crossguardHeeres Offiziersdolch Puma with Generic A crossguardHeeres Offiziersdolch Puma with Generic A crossguardHeeres Offiziersdolch Puma with Generic A crossguardHeeres Offiziersdolch Puma with Generic A crossguardHeeres Offiziersdolch Puma with Generic A crossguardHeeres Offiziersdolch Puma with Generic A crossguardHeeres Offiziersdolch Puma with Generic A crossguardHeeres Offiziersdolch Puma with Generic A crossguardHeeres Offiziersdolch Puma with Generic A crossguardHeeres Offiziersdolch Puma with Generic A crossguardHeeres Offiziersdolch Puma with Generic A crossguardHeeres Offiziersdolch Puma with Generic A crossguardHeeres Offiziersdolch Puma with Generic A crossguard

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heeres Offiziersdolch Puma with Generic A crossguard
    P
    Many

?

You are putting up some real beauties today Ger

Semper Fi
    Phil

very nice complete set.

Hi Ger, again nice PUMA, I have almost identical, but with Generic scabbard and white grip, but not in minty condition like your dagger is...

Best regards

Peter

Its what I tell the ladies...provided i dont get slapped first...but a Lovely pair you have .

The burnishing really stands out..well done .
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Another beauty...Looks great Mr H..

A new dream, outstanding, congratulations

?

Thank you Gents for the nice reply's!
    Appreciated as usual

Ger

Nice correct pieces Ger! Congrats!!

?

The last one i was looking for was a Tiger with Generic A parts with the small Tiger along the blade logo, having the Gen. scabbard with one backside screw in the back, so the generic scabbard set would be completed.
    I won an auction yesterday ( which was no surprised as i paid to much )
    Now we have for our book 3x Tigers: Slant with Pack1 hardware, slant and with WKC1 and a Generic A.
    I will post the Tiger when that one will touch my doorstep.
    Here a small preview, with the named hangers as a nice bonus!

Cheers
    Ger
    Heeres Offiziersdolch Puma with Generic A crossguardHeeres Offiziersdolch Puma with Generic A crossguard

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast