Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Heinrich Himmler Heer dagger

Article about: When you thought the creativity could not get any worse..this little gem comes long. It appears that this dagger is a standard Heer dagger ( sorry I had only one photo ) Amazingly this gener

Default Heinrich Himmler Heer dagger

When you thought the creativity could not get any worse..this little gem comes long.
    It appears that this dagger is a standard Heer dagger ( sorry I had only one photo )

Amazingly this generic looking plain Jane seemed to have been owned by H. Himmler himself. Just look at the nice engraved name where he kept his name secret on the tang.

Heinrich Himmler Heer dagger

Something equally morbid and intriguing is the black SS Funeral armband seen here: The imagination runs wild

ss funeral armband
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heinrich Himmler Heer dagger
    P
    Many

Nice find larry!!! at least they didnt ruin the blade!!

?

Look at that crossgrain!
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

MAP
    ?

Looks more stamped than engraved...not that this makes it any less of a deal breaker....lol
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

A dab of simichrome will fix that right up. I'm not seeing the problem here.

How clever of the Reichsfuhrer to conceal his ownership of this common dagger and leave the discovery of his name on it to a collector in the 21st century.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Beautiful engraving work-so skillfully done, you'd swear it was Stamped! Must have been the work of an Old World Master! I wonder...was Himmler carrying this when he was captured wearing the uniform of the Heer? The small attention to details is So like Himmler!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

A horrible thought is that this dagger may have been a rare producer..only to be marred..by someones enterprising ideas of making enough money to buy a house. So much history is destroyed by greed and lack of study.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Unbelievable and logic to! Because H. Himmler was the leader of the Heer..... lol. Or he maybe liked Heerdaggers more than SS-daggers...
    I cannot understand why people do such things. Only to benefit for their own. Screw up a Heerdagger with H. Himmlers name... it's to idiot for words! It isn't even a nice try!

?

It looks like a tapered tang blade matched with an Eickhorn third cross-guard. Not unheard of, but not common either. It may be that the whole blade is a dud.
    Not quite sure why anybody would be stupid enough to do that to a legit dagger blade, they would have been better tattooing "IDIOT" on their forehead .
    They could have also picked a font that was not devised 20 years ago............

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast