Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Hello again.

Article about: Hello. I have done some homework and read a watch pictures. I Found Two daggers (same price). And what a can see they are autentic. So witch one is the best buy? The alcoso have realy cool h

Default Hello again.

Hello. I have done some homework and read a watch pictures. I Found Two daggers (same price). And what a can see they are autentic. So witch one is the best buy? The alcoso have realy cool hi-lift crossguard but also alot "damage".
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Hello again.   Hello again.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hello again.
    P
    Many

?

Well you did your homework with these 2, they are both ok.
    What makes a price? well we are blade collectors, the blade should have its Original crossgrain and a sound tip.
    If blades are in similar condition its up to you.
    The Alcoso high lift (Type 4) is less common as the WKC tomahawk (Type 4)
    So with same prices i would advise the Alcoso ( does it bears the AWS logo or the ACS logo down the blade?)

Ger
    Last edited by gerrit; 09-18-2019 at 11:59 AM.

Hello. It has the aws logo. The shape on the blade is better on the wkc. The price is in my budget £300. So i Think i go with the wkc because the better shape on the blade.

Here some more pics.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Hello again.   Hello again.  

Hello again.   Hello again.  

?

Seeing that bad Alcoso blade the best one to pick is indeed the WKC, it seems to have its Original crossgrain!

Cheers
    Ger