Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Hello Everybody! Army Dagger Puma

Article about: Hello Guys today i bought my first Army Dagger. I dont have a lot of experience in collecting. I started 2 Years ago. The Seller gave me a warranty if something is wrong and i would really a

MAP
    ?

We ALL have been there so no worries. Hope you can get your money back.

Even on items I am 100% certain on I always seek out 2nd and 3rd opinions. None of us are infallible.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hello Everybody! Army Dagger Puma
    P
    Many

Quote by MAP View Post
    We ALL have been there so no worries. Hope you can get your money back.

Even on items I am 100% certain on I always seek out 2nd and 3rd opinions. None of us are infallible.
    Yes it is not easy and will take a lot of time to learn all that Stuff. What would be a fair Price for a Parted Dagger in the condition this is?

MAP
    ?

Quote by Merrydoc View Post
    Yes it is not easy and will take a lot of time to learn all that Stuff. What would be a fair Price for a Parted Dagger in the condition this is?
    I think the dagger folks would be best place to answer that question. You even be able to part it out. But that would take more time and you might be left with pieces that don't sell.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    I think the dagger folks would be best place to answer that question. You even be able to part it out. But that would take more time and you might be left with pieces that don't sell.
    Ok MAP thanks for your Time!

Will talk to the Seller and see what i can do.

Don't mess around with values etc of parted daggers, get your money back and remember to post here 1st before purchaseing another.Cheers,Paul

Quote by paulscoot View Post
    Don't mess around with values etc of parted daggers, get your money back and remember to post here 1st before purchaseing another.Cheers,Paul
    I would never try to fool someone that is not in my Mind! I am Pretty sure the Seller will give me my Money back or give me another Army Dagger and this time i have Ger Hessels Book and take it with me.

It just Feels dont good it was a lot of Money for me and this will never happen again, but i guess almost every collector will pay at some Time some learning Money.

Thanks for your responds!

?

Well you have the proper book
    Wo sold you that dagger?

Ger

Quote by gerrit View Post
    Well you have the proper book
    Wo sold you that dagger?

Ger
    Was on a Local Military Marked. Seller is everytime there and seems to be a good Guy. I am Pretty sure he did not know that himself. How i said i am Pretty sure he will give me another one or my Money back as he gave me a warranty in front of my Friends.

Thats your work with the Book?!?! If so you did an Amazing Job!

?

Quote by Merrydoc View Post
    Was on a Local Military Marked. Seller is everytime there and seems to be a good Guy. I am Pretty sure he did not know that himself. How i said i am Pretty sure he will give me another one or my Money back as he gave me a warranty in front of my Friends.

Thats your work with the Book?!?! If so you did an Amazing Job!

Thank you
    and Yes i wrote the book with Danny in 2016

Ger

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2