Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

How about a Pioneer Battalion? Heeres Offiziersdolch etched blade

Article about: This is another one of the four.

Default How about a Pioneer Battalion? Heeres Offiziersdolch etched blade

This is another one of the four.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture How about a Pioneer Battalion? Heeres Offiziersdolch etched blade   How about a Pioneer Battalion? Heeres Offiziersdolch etched blade  

How about a Pioneer Battalion? Heeres Offiziersdolch etched blade   How about a Pioneer Battalion? Heeres Offiziersdolch etched blade  

How about a Pioneer Battalion? Heeres Offiziersdolch etched blade   How about a Pioneer Battalion? Heeres Offiziersdolch etched blade  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement How about a Pioneer Battalion? Heeres Offiziersdolch etched blade
    P
    Many

Default re: How about a Pioneer Battalion? Heeres Offiziersdolch etched blade

Hi Gary, just in case you have not had to time to look up the details on the unit:

Lexikon der Wehrmacht - Pionier-Bataillon 15

Note the depot name fits

Cheers, Ade.

I like it too bu apparently it is a fake. I have a little more research to do but so far it is not looking good.

Very sad.

Gary
    Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Hi Gary, just in case you have not had to time to look up the details on the unit:

Lexikon der Wehrmacht - Pionier-Bataillon 15

Note the depot name fits

Cheers, Ade.

Unhappy re: How about a Pioneer Battalion? Heeres Offiziersdolch etched blade

Hi Gary

That's indeed sad new. Personaly I tought it was a bit strange that these where all Alcosso blades. I hope it isn't a huge loss on your part...

Greetz

Nick VR

Yes the ALCOSO maker was a little bit of a concern to me as well, but I have one of the Reddick daggers from the 80's that I had purchased as a guide and it looks very good as well but is marked ALCOSA so I was thinking I was safe. Obviously I was wrong. As far as the money, that is no matter, it is the wound to the soul every time one of these fools you.....that makes it very hard.

Gary
    Quote by Nick VR View Post
    Hi Gary

That's indeed sad new. Personaly I tought it was a bit strange that these where all Alcosso blades. I hope it isn't a huge loss on your part...

Greetz

Nick VR

?

Gary:

Was it the lack of the leaves under the eagle's wings that gave it away?

John

Hi John,

That was one of the problems. I will dissect fully and post for all to see next week sometime.

Gary
    Quote by JohnZ View Post
    Gary:

Was it the lack of the leaves under the eagle's wings that gave it away?

John