Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

I was recently given this, does anyone know of any information for me.

Article about:

Keali Stovall
    ?

Default I was recently given this, does anyone know of any information for me.

I was recently given this, does anyone know of any information for me.

2. # ADS

yes the cross guard is on upside down for a start leave the rest to the pros

?

Now that's a first..........we normally hear, "the blade is on the wrong way" or "the scabbard is backwards".

This one, the cross-guard is upside down ! .

It has a blade made by Eickhorn and a crossguard and pommel made by WKC. It also has a Luftwaffe dagger grip. All original parts from what I can see but flung together as an assortment. Certainly a first

I like it.......................................enough to post it in that special gallery here on this forum

Welcome to the forum Keali...take a read through some of the threads on the Heer dagger forum. You will see many dagger types and differences in detail. Enjoy your stay. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Everything was said... Late WKC fittings are still in nice condition.... but poor dagger
    Attached Images Attached Images I was recently given this, does anyone know of any information for me. 

ok for parts.

Another Blessing Thankyou Harry, I was waiting for your input
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Hahahahha, this one got me laughing for at least 5 minutes, OMG what a lovely way to start the day!
    Hahahhaha, thx for posting, you made my day

Ger

Wow....
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."