Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Luneschloss

Article about: Here is a marker you don't see everyday. P.D. Luneschloss Though I would share. Mario

Default Luneschloss

Here is a marker you don't see everyday. P.D. Luneschloss Though I would share.

Mario
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luneschloss   Luneschloss  

Luneschloss   Luneschloss  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luneschloss
    P
    Many

?

Mario what a lovely Slant, lovely WKC1 eagle!!
    a rare beauty.
    Thx for sharing

Ger

?

Very nice indeed! And very rare too. The condition of the dagger is great as well. Thanks for showing this beauty

Danny

a great example of a Heer dagger.

THE one and only I have seen with this early version of the Luneschloss MM! You must have bought this at the SOS this year? That's where I saw it last.. CONGRATS! Kevin.

Lovely Mario.....like a Bikini on the beach . Love the curves and the tanned beauty of the grip from the sun. Thanks for sharing. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Hello Kevin

Yes you are correct that was an SOS find, Thanks to Frank And also thanks for the kind comments also.

Mario

?

Very rare dagger and fabulous toned grip. I had the pleasure of seeing this one first hand a few years back.
    Congrats.