Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Mint heer dagger by Holler w/personalization

Article about: Hi Danny..I moved all the related posts to its own thread as not to derail your thread. Here is the link for reference. Larry http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/heer/p...angers-356469/

?

Default Mint heer dagger by Holler w/personalization

Hi guys!

I would like to show you this mint heer dagger by Höller with the initals of the owner on the back of the crossguard. The dagger has a beatiful patina and the monogram is great. The makermark is the third and last type used by Höller.

Enjoy the pictures.

Danny
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Mint heer dagger by Holler w/personalization   Mint heer dagger by Holler w/personalization  

Mint heer dagger by Holler w/personalization   Mint heer dagger by Holler w/personalization  

Mint heer dagger by Holler w/personalization   Mint heer dagger by Holler w/personalization  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Mint heer dagger by Holler w/personalization
    P
    Many

?

Shortly after I bought this dagger, I received an email from the seller in which he stated he also had some documents that belonged to the original owner of this dagger. He asked if I was interested in those too Well I didn't hesitate! I now know the initials on this dagger stand for Rudolf Sauder. It already was a very nice piece but with the documents it's even better!

Danny
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Mint heer dagger by Holler w/personalization   Mint heer dagger by Holler w/personalization  

Mint heer dagger by Holler w/personalization  

?

Wow lovely piece

?

Lovely dagger and great to have the paperwork as well!
    Danny could you make one more picture from the back of the scabbards throat for refernce purposes?
    It should have the 1 inside screw on the back i think
    Nice pics M8!

Ger

Hi Danny, you have wonderful example of F.W.Holler dagger! Mint condition, personalization and exact name and papers of previous owner his dog tag also - this is really impossible to find in todays market.

Peter

Really do love this one Danny especially as they are my initials and to have the paperwork for the guy !!! totally tops it for me if you ever want to sell it mate give me a shout please (if i could afford it )
    cheers Ronnie

?

Thanks for the kind comments guys

Peter: you are right. I was extremely lucky to get the paperwork and dogtag. Funny thing was there was even some old german money with the paperwork. I even got the guys driverslicence too!
    Ronnie: I will keep you in mind if I decide to sell it.
    Ger: you are 100% correct my friend! Here is the extra picture.

Danny
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Mint heer dagger by Holler w/personalization  

Shortly after I bought this dagger, I received an email from the seller in which he stated he also had some documents that belonged to the original owner of this dagger. He asked if I was interested in those too
    Who would say no to that?!!!!! Lovely grouping!!!!

I will post my Holler dagger in time with Soldbuch and personalized crossguard to arctonthis forum. It's always great to put a face to any dagger or sword. Enhances the character of the dagger and the owner. Great addition Danny!!
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Larry, I look forward to see your personalized Höller dagger! I never get tired of looking at beautiful pieces

Danny

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast