Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

My collection of heer daggers

Article about: Hi guys, it's been a while since I posted my collection of kriegsmarine daggers. But as some of you know, I also love army daggers. I would like to share the pictures of my heer dagger colle

?

Danny we go back quite a while now and i know what gorgeous pieces your Heer collection contains!
    Looking at this overview which contains only a small part of your collection its lovely to see a few old friends
    Im looking forward to see them in detail!
    Great to see that you start posting these beauty's my friend.

Ger

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My collection of heer daggers
    P
    Many

BLISS!!!!! for any dagger collector .outstanding again Danny cant wait to see them up close,
    cheers Ronnie

?

Quote by Degens View Post
    I cannot help having a pre-show guess at the makers on the ones I can see, its habit!

Middle picture, bottom row:

Holler
    Eickhorn
    Alcoso
    SMF
    Horster
    Cannot see the aluminium - Puma?
    Eickhorn
    Eickhorn

Outstanding collection, I love to see them all displayed together like this, I am also looking forward to seeing them in their own posts.
    You almost got them all right! Only one has a different maker. It's the one that almost has the same crossguard as an Alcoso It's an ealy Höller. I even checked your website to look at the small differences

?

Here are the first daggers that I would like to start with. I thought I'd start with E. Pack. The first one has a type one crossguard and the typical scabbard bands seen on early Pack army daggers. Also the dotted pommel is very typical for Pack.

Enjoy the pictures.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My collection of heer daggers   My collection of heer daggers  

My collection of heer daggers   My collection of heer daggers  

OK DEGENS.. I will take this challenge...

2nd pic Row 2.. ACS, Eick, Eick, SMF, Horster,Puma/Tiger? Alum with Gen. "A" scabbard, Eick.

3rd pic Row 2.. ACS, WKC, Holler, Eick, Eick, SMF..

That Pack is a beauty!! Lets see more of these! Kevin.

?

Early slant Pack army with engraved crossguard. Also with type 1 guard but slightly different then the one previously shown.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My collection of heer daggers   My collection of heer daggers  

?

Early slant pack army with type 2 crossguard.

?

The last ones for today. Two almost identical Pack (Siegfried Waffen) army daggers with Pack type 3 crossguard.

Danny

Hi Dan, I'm lost for words, totally agree with all the other replies, truly amazing.

Regards SK

?

Oh my, what a selection of fabulous textbook Pack armies. That aluminium with the engraved cross-guard is a beauty. I love the finishing to the pommels that Pack used as well on the early stuff, notice the punch work to fill the spare gap between the leaves and the upper pommel rim.
    That 2nd Pack is a rare beast as well !.

The early Pack Siegfried trademark is one of my favourites, just a shame it was only used for such a short time.

Outstanding Danny.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast