Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

My collection of heer daggers

Article about: Hi guys, it's been a while since I posted my collection of kriegsmarine daggers. But as some of you know, I also love army daggers. I would like to share the pictures of my heer dagger colle

?

Stunning Horster grouping. They really do not come any better, that ivory grip Horster is a rare beast indeed.

2 WKC fitted Horsters as well, these are far from easy to find especially in this condition. Keep an eye out for a Horster 2nd Danny as well to add to your wonderful collection, you will love this cross-guard, the detail is nearly always good on this pattern and it is one of the best cross-guards ever produced in my opinion.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My collection of heer daggers
    P
    Many

?

Thanks for the kind replies guys! Here's another update. No slants this time but very nice daggers IMO. I would like to show you my army daggers by Voos. All with type B crossguard but slightly different scabbard fittings. This is what makes collecting army daggers so facinating. I believe all Voos army daggers had a plated blade, just like the ones I show here.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My collection of heer daggers   My collection of heer daggers  

My collection of heer daggers   My collection of heer daggers  

My collection of heer daggers  

?

The second Voos army I show also has the type B crossguard and type B grip and a nice personalization on the back of the crossguard.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My collection of heer daggers   My collection of heer daggers  

?

The last Voos army also has a B-type crossguard but with hand enhanced wings. This is very seldom seen and very beautiful IMO. I wish they had done this on all their daggers Enjoy the pictures.

Danny

Hi Danny, my friend, sorry for my late reply for this extra army dagger collection. I´m now in new work and I had some problems with Internet connection, so I can´t see and answer.
    But now, I have some time to admire photos of your fantastic daggers! You have outstanding collection and I wish to own same collection like you have!

Thanks a lot for showing this beauty to me and other collectors!

Best regards

Peter

Danny, Rare indeed to see hand work on a Generic B guard! Very nice Voos pieces! Kevin.

?

A real pleasure seeing these beauty's Danny!

thx for showing...
    Ger

?

Thanks again guys! Peter: good to see you back here at the forum. Glad you liked my heer dagger post so far. There is much more to come

Danny

Really enjoying the show some fine army daggers!

There all beauties, love those slant grips and the colours are amazing.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast