Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

My collection of heer daggers

Article about: Hi guys, it's been a while since I posted my collection of kriegsmarine daggers. But as some of you know, I also love army daggers. I would like to share the pictures of my heer dagger colle

?

Here's another update guys. First I would like to show you my early Tiger with a type 1 Pack crossguard and beautiful slant grip.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My collection of heer daggers   My collection of heer daggers  

My collection of heer daggers   My collection of heer daggers  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My collection of heer daggers
    P
    Many

?

The second one I would like to show is also a Tiger but this time with a type 1 WKC crossguard. Interesting to see that this maker seems to have used different fittings in the early stage of production. Enjoy the pictures.

Danny
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My collection of heer daggers   My collection of heer daggers  

More real beauties Danny! You seem to be able to find these rare Heers in great condition too. Great patina and wonderful blades! Good show, Kevin.

?

The next dagger I would like to show is a slant grip dagger by Puma with aluminum crossguard and pommel. It also has a nice personalization on the crossguard. The hand enhanced pommel and crossguard are a good example of the craftsmanship in the period.

?

My second dagger by Puma also has an aluminum crossguard and pommel. This one is from a later period and in perfect condition. I had a hard time getting the very delicate crossgrain on camera but it's all there Enjoy the pictures.

Danny

Lovely Puma daggers, I didn't realize that aluminium was used so early in production with the slant grip and very nice hand enhancement on the wings and pommel, great daggers.

Quote by dr73 View Post
    The next dagger I would like to show is a slant grip dagger by Puma with aluminum crossguard and pommel. It also has a nice personalization on the crossguard. The hand enhanced pommel and crossguard are a good example of the craftsmanship in the period.
    Danny
    Some info on Maj. Loebell

?

Great info! Thanks Tom

Danny

Quote by dr73 View Post
    Great info! Thanks Tom

Danny
    My pleasure BTW this info dates from 1939

?

Here's another early slant grip army. This one is a textbook Höller. The crossguard looks a lot like an early Alcoso guard but it's slighly different. The handwork on the feathers of the eagle is just great! Enjoy the pictures.

Danny

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast